The sixth edition of Marvin on the rock will take place on march 28 2019!
Hosted by Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin and Patrice Bélanger, the evening showcases 10 corporate leaders who, with no musical experience, but spurred on by daring and generosity, take to the stage to deliver an unforgettable musical performance. This year, Florence K and Éléonore Lagacé will provide music direction for the event. They will guide the singers as they prepare, choose their song and give their performance on stage.
The singers experience stress and fear of the unknown and of ridicule, and they come off stage completely transformed—a nod to the courage that child victims of sexual violence show when they break the silence.
Marvin on the Rock is a totally unique experience that has quickly become an event that unites people to benefit a worthy cause.
Our crop of singers for 2019:
- Bio-K+ – Isabèle et François-Pierre Chevalier
- Boyden et LANDR – Roger Duguay et Pascal Pilon
- Breathe Life – Ian Jeffrey et son équipe
- Deloitte – Pierre Laporte
- Espace CDPQ
- Jarislowsky Fraser, Fonds de solidarité FTQ, Portage/White Keys and TD – Marc-André Nantais, Denis Leclerc, Maxime Boissonneault and Sylvain Corbeil
- Real Ventures
- Real Ventures
- Thirdshelf – Antoine Azar et Rami Karam
- TrackTik – Julie Lacasse et Simon Ferragne
Informations on the evening:
Date: Thursday march 28 2019
Time: Cocktail at 6 pm and show at 7 pm
Place: L’Olympia (1004, Sainte-Catherine E., Montreal)
No dress code.
No tickets will be issued. There will be a guests list at the entrance.
Parking places are limited.
Evening presented by
Evening chaired by Louis Vachon from